Announcing Elk.Finance Launch and Roadmap
At the end of the last year, Team Elk embarked on a journey to revolutionize cross-chain liquidity exchange. Today, we publicly announce our roadmap.
Suffice to say that our mascot, Ralph the Elk, has big plans for 2021.
TL;DR: We aim to be present in every top blockchain by the end of the year. We will release the Elk stablecoin (CHFT) by Q2 2021. By Q3 2021, you will be able to exchange cryptocurrencies across blockchains at the click of a button, with sub-second speed, and for a very low cost.
- Q1 2021: Beta launch. Launch on several blockchains, starting with Avalanche. Next planned launches: MATIC, BSC, and ETH.
- Q1 2021: Airdrop #1 & Yield Farming. Airdrops on a per-chain basis to distributed ELK tokens. Yield farming begins on each chain.
- Q2 2021: Airdrop #2 for Strong Holders. Second series of airdrops planned on the Ethereum chain. This airdrop will feature exclusive Non-Fungible Tokens for our strong holders.
- Q2 2021: Stablecoin beta. Release of the beta version of the stablecoin. Initially, a limited number of strong holders will be allowed to participate.
- Q2 2021: Governance. Implementation and release of governance using the ELK token.
- Q3 2021: Cross-chain Liquidity Pools (ELP V2). Release of Elk Liquidity Pools version 2 (ELP V2) which feature cross-chain functionality.
- Q3 2021: Testnet. Alpha release of the Elk testnet. A number of strong holders and developers can participate in the testnet for exclusive rewards.
- Q4 2021: Mainnet. Beta release of the mainnet.
Stay tuned for more! More details about our plans are available in our litepaper.
Join us on Twitter or Telegram to be the first to hear about the latest Elk.Finance news. Our Telegram chat group is also growing fast and we would be delighted if you joined us.
PS: We have recently learned that our project, unfortunately, shares its name with another Elk project launching on Binance Smart Chain. Elk.Finance has no association with this other project. To all baby elks, please always make sure to follow links from our official website, Twitter, or Telegram. If you do not see Ralph the Elk on the webpage, you are most likely in the wrong place. We wish our homonyms all the best and great success in their future endeavors!
Edit (March 20, 2021): Clarification that Elk.Finance has no connection to the Elk project that launched on Binance Smart Chain. Tread carefully and beware of scams!